Run into St Tropez

Milkshake

Registered
Hi all its been a while! thought I would share this, its some footage of our trip last year to St Tropez. We went from London in the Uk to Le Muy (just outside St Tropez) in the South of France 750 miles in 1 day. In fact we did Calais (port in Northern France) - Le Muy 700 miles in 10 hours. This footage was shot the followoing day on the run into St Tropez.

All footage was shot on Go Pro HD, Enjoy

(Yes I already know the wheelie was S**T)

The Frogfathers on Vimeo

NICE TRIP :thumbsup:

How about next year doing one to the Isle of MANN TT for us :beerchug:

TT is fantastic if you ever get the chance to go then go you wont regret it.

Next year we head to St Tropez via the Nurbergring (13 mile race track in Germany) then we head to Italy to ride the Stelvio pass then down to Monaco to take the coast road into St Tropez.
Posted via Mobile Device

TT is fantastic if you ever get the chance to go then go you wont regret it.

Next year we head to St Tropez via the Nurbergring (13 mile race track in Germany) then we head to Italy to ride the Stelvio pass then down to Monaco to take the coast road into St Tropez.
Posted via Mobile Device

You guys have the Best of Both Worlds. Fast Autobaun Type Hwys, Fast Twisty Roads and Beautiful Sites. All within about 500 miles :thumbsup:

I would give my left nut to ride on Nurbergring either on a busa or a very fast cage.

You guys have the Best of Both Worlds. Fast Autobaun Type Hwys, Fast Twisty Roads and Beautiful Sites. All within about 500 miles :thumbsup:

Britain is a great country for access to great roads in Europe, however England has more Speed cameras than any other country in the world. We also have local police forces out in force during the summer activly targeting bikers.

We even have undercover police bikes fitted with mini video cameras.

Last year a group of bikers who meet regular at a biker hotspot met a guy none of them knew, they invited him to join there ride where he sat at the back of the pack filming everything they did, a police helicopter was scrambled to catch the action and eventually a road block was set up to stop the pack. All the bikes where confiscated and taken away by a transporter from the roadside. Out of six bikers three where banned and had there bikes crushed with one guy losing his job because of losing his licence. In the same week a 25 year old guy mugged an old man in the street and got 100 hours community service (picking up litter on the bypass (highway)

Dont get me wrong if your going to ride like an idiot then at some point your going to get caught.

I would give my left nut to ride on Nurbergring either on a busa or a very fast cage.

It will be my first time going and I cant wait, I'm trying to learn the track via youtube!

- ZX10R vs 1000 Gsxr at Nürburgring[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be my first time going and I cant wait, I'm trying to learn the track via youtube!

The "Ring" is an awesome place! Not for me, too many guardrails and no runoff, combine that with some cages and slower bikes. That is a recipe for some serious hurt.

Are there rules there or is it up to each and every driver/rider to use best judgement?

The "Ring" is an awesome place! Not for me, too many guardrails and no runoff, combine that with some cages and slower bikes. That is a recipe for some serious hurt.

Are there rules there or is it up to each and every driver/rider to use best judgement?

There are rules but because the circuit is so big its hard to police, your right in what you say it is a dangerous circuit, if you want to set a fast time the advise is to go early in the morning before the rush.

That looks really fun.... thanks for sharing the video

Back