Heated Question, Powerlet or T/M Synergy

OneTrueRider

Registered
I've done my research and found a lot of good info about the Synergy heated gear and was ready to place an order. But I saw the powerlet heated jacket on Pashnits site and it caught my attention. The bad news is of course you have to buy the troller and I think it may be the old style with the heated wires instead of the newer carbon fiber heating elements.

Anyone have any experience with the powerlet brand. It sounds to me like the clear choice is the Synergy, but thought I'd check for your thoughts.

I 'think' Tourmaster is what I'm getting for Christmas (jacket/pants/gloves) :cheerleader:

I bought the Tourmaster jacket liner and gloves last year and I haven't had any problems with it. The coldest I've been out was 12*F.

Sorry, I forgot to post a pic. Here it is.

Heated Jacket Liner 001.jpg

i have the tourmaster jacket liner as well. thought the jacket had a problem hafter about a year i think and tourmaster sent me a new one no questions asked. turned out it was the power harness was stressed and broken at the plug. my fault! always have wondered if the electrical system can handle the pants and gloves as well. anybody running all 3 together?

I have the Gerbing gloves and jacket...makes all the difference in the world. I still refuse to ride in the rain...but cold is no longer a problem...even below freezing at 90 minutes I am warm as toast....dual controllers for gloves and jacket. I absolutely love it.

Back