yoshimura good company to deal with

Nicholas

Registered
just wanted to share, my lil rubber piece that goes around the exhaust can and the actual mount was ripping and i just remembered that i had to get one and didnt see anywhere to buy from so i went to the company website and long story short they just sent one out to me no questions asked... even though its a small and probably very cheap part, its rare that a company will send u anything at no charge at all... just wanted to give props to yoshimura :thumbsup:

email starts from bottom to top

It is free. I will get it sent out today via USPS. Thanks!

Lauren Waters

Yoshimura Sales

Returns and Warranties

1-800-634-9166 x.428

lwaters@yoshimura-rd.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 5:13 PM
To: sales@yoshimura-rd.com
Subject: RE: exhaust mount>>> HT SHLDTRS

how much will it cost?

nicholas templeton

stone mountain ga.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:
Subject: RE: exhaust mount>>> HT SHLDTRS
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 16:22:45 -0800

I can get one sent out in the mail. Can I get your full name and mailing address? Thanks!

Lauren Waters

Yoshimura Sales

Returns and Warranties

1-800-634-9166 x.428

lwaters@yoshimura-rd.com

Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 4:03 PM
Subject: RE: exhaust mount

RS-3 carbon fiber Full System 2003 suzuki hayabusa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:
Subject: RE: exhaust mount
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:47:05 -0800

Yes, we do. What year/make/model bike is this for? Which style muffler do you have? Thanks!

Lauren Waters

Yoshimura Sales

Returns and Warranties

1-800-634-9166 x.428

lwaters@yoshimura-rd.com

Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 3:31 PM
Subject: exhaust mount

do yall sale the rubber piece that goes between the exhaust can and the exhaust mount thing?

Last edited:
Wow!!! I aked for 1 exhaust spring and they was gonna charge me for 3 of them!!! Glad they help you out!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow!!! I aked for 1 exhaust spring and they was gonna charge me for 3 of them!!! Glad they help you out!!
Posted via Mobile Device

dam.. that would piss me off.. but sorry for ur experience but i was suprise with mine thats why i wanted to share

Ok so Goblins bike has the chrome R-77's I think...and theres a weird crack in the lower hemisphere of the exhaust cone...???

I just called Yoshi and they told ME they probably wouldnt warranty it because Im not the original purchaser? ??? Pipes have less than 3000 miles on them....

But they said MAYBE they can give me a discount on a replacement, so heres what ima gunna do...Im going to take pictures, send them to the RD peeps and see what they say.

Why would I want a discount because of an obvious manuf defect in the metal?

This SHOULD give us real insight as to how well they stand behind their products...

Stay tuned???

Funny I read this today. I just had the SAME thing happen to me. The rubber on the strap tore as I was installing my R77's. Emailed Yosh, and BOOM, sending one out in the mail free.
Stand up company! And very quick to return my email.
Good luck with the "crack pipe" :rofl: but seriously, I would think they are gonna stand behind it...

there is a big difference between a smal piece of rubber and a pipe. or a spring. the rubber cost em 10 cents maybe. the pipe way more in labor to make and design etc. The spring more because its metal and also specially made.

Why do Americans abbreviate Yoshimura as "Yosh"? - Everyone else calls them "Yoshi".
"Yosh" just doesn't sound right.:rulez:

I had the complete opposite experience with Yoshimura America.
The weld broke in my exhaust canister while trying to remove the sound limiter.
They told me to take it to someone and have it re-welded or use a pair of vise grips to grab it. I said no, I don't want some tool welding my SS can and ruining it and there is no possible way to grab the tiny nut due to it's obscure position. Back and forth we went.
They said fine after 2 weeks of childish bickering. I would be responsible for shipping both ways, insurance and have to wait for 3-4 weeks for repair, then pay for a new insert.
I pulled the can, ground off the nut and used a dent puller to remove the baffle. This is my fourth complete exhaust system purchase through them, so much for CS and appreciation to the loyal consumer. :moon:
I love their products and really want to remain loyal but...Next time I'm going another route.

Ok so Goblins bike has the chrome R-77's I think...and theres a weird crack in the lower hemisphere of the exhaust cone...???

I just called Yoshi and they told ME they probably wouldnt warranty it because Im not the original purchaser? ??? Pipes have less than 3000 miles on them....

But they said MAYBE they can give me a discount on a replacement, so heres what ima gunna do...Im going to take pictures, send them to the RD peeps and see what they say.

Why would I want a discount because of an obvious manuf defect in the metal?

This SHOULD give us real insight as to how well they stand behind their products...

Stay tuned???

yeah let us know thanks Lycan

I am going to email them also because 1 of mine is tore also, I hope they send me one also.

Back