Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darciedog1

Donating Member
Registered
Would anybody know when the dates for the spring and fall MnG events might be for 2011 for Eureka Springs. I have to turn in a vacation schedule for next year this week. Thanks.

ok, we basically have three potential weekends:

May 20-22: may be problems with school not being out for some people
June 3-5
June 17-19: Father's Day is the 19th

what does everyone think about the 3rd through 5th? any issues for anyone? if we have it a couple weeks earlier this year, maybe it won't be as hot! :laugh:

I remember last year it was hot! Maybe a weekend in May would be better. But ya never know what the weather will do.

Last edited:
May 20-22 is fine with me...can anyone not do that one due to school?

i would prefer any time in june with my kids being in school but will go with the majority
i'm just ready to go for a ride

I vote June 3-5. May is too close to the Bash for me...and Father's Day weekend...well, I'd have to do a "drive by" again, if I could even make it.

We will be good for whenever everyone else is. It is not to long a drive for us:laugh:

so have we picked a date yet? all this snow has me thinking about last year and I can't wait to go again this year.

we definitely don't need a fiasco like last year so i am going to close this thread, here is a link to the active thread for the MnG:

click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back