Toys for Tots charity ride 2010

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Had about 1.5 inch snow fall last night and not many could get bikes across their yards so the turn out was a little slimmer this year, not to mention 30 degrees on the dot today...but it was an enjoyable ride~!~

100_2384.jpg

100_2385.jpg

100_2386.jpg

100_2387.jpg

100_2389.jpg

100_2390.jpg

100_2391.jpg

100_2392.jpg

100_2393.jpg

100_2394.jpg

100_2395.jpg

100_2396.jpg

100_2397.jpg

100_2398.jpg

100_2399.jpg

we do the same thing down here in the our town..(elmira area)..but in june so alot warmer...nice to see the turnout even with low temps...and its all for the kids...

Wish they would do it a month earlier here...wouldn't have to layer up three times~!~

It was an awsome day Outlaw...the black turbo busa with the single sided swing-arm is my cousin's bike, President of Prestige MC!! Didn't know you were in the Star City!!

pmc toys for tots 2010.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear from you Bigdog, I knew you were local, but didn't know you were THAT local :laugh: ...nice looking Busa your cousin has, it was sitting back there with SCR

Yep, right here in the city!

Cousin's bike is definitely tricked out! I have a lot of pics of it as he was building...

SCR, most of them are old friends, we all typically ride together.

Did you see the article in the today's Roanoke paper about the ride?

Nice to see all the sportbikes. I saw a clip on the local news...but they ONLY showed the Harleys:rofl:Typical

Sixpack577, you're in the area also?

Yes, even the newspaper article made it sound like there were only cruisers there! Definitely not true!! My club has been participating since 2004, and as independents even longer!!

Sixpack577, you're in the area also?

Yes, even the newspaper article made it sound like there were only cruisers there! Definitely not true!! My club has been participating since 2004, and as independents even longer!!

Yeah, bout 40 mins from Roanoke.

I'd love to get out...just put a few miles on new tires yesterday~!~

We sometimes like to do the first ride of the year sometime early Jan

Its a small world...

Great to hear you all helping out in your local community, keep up the good work guys!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back