GoPro cameras on sale

AJAY

Registered
I don't really know if this is a good deal or not, but I saw on slickdeals.net that GoPro cameras are on sale at BuyDig.com for 25% off when you enter discount code GOPRO25

Flash Memory Camcorders | BuyDig.com

I don't have a lot of experience with BuyDig, but I did just get a great deal on a new GPS from them and shipping was only one day!

Why is it that I always find great deals for stuff I want when I'm supposed to be buying stuff for other people? :rofl:

Last edited:
The BuyDig prices are before the 25% discount, which brings The cost down to $135 shipped for the 960 model. Looks like it is a pretty good deal!

I've got four HDTVs in my house from BuyDig.com they are a great place .
Their items come from same place as Bestbuy or Brandsmart just for much less because it's warehouse direct and your not paying anyones rent .
I love my GoPro but don't have any exp with this new '960' model .

HMM, I checked out BuyDig.com and found something VERY VERY VERY interesting. SO I BOUGHT IT... Check the price!!! I'm sure they'll cancel the order and refund my money, but it's worth trying.

Attachments

• goprohd2.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 462
Ha! I just bought 2 of them for that price! We'll see how that pans out...

HMM, I checked out BuyDig.com and found something VERY VERY VERY interesting. SO I BOUGHT IT... Check the price!!! I'm sure they'll cancel the order and refund my money, but it's worth trying.

I did the same and WOW! Remains to be seen if this pans out. I'm not a gambling man, but at that price? WTH?

This off the GoPro web site on the 960 Model.

The HD HERO 960 features the same professional grade 960p, 720p and 480p (WVGA) video & 5MP timelapse photo modes, and incredible sound recording system as its big brother, the original HD HERO camera.

Missing from the HD HERO 960 are 720p @ 60fps, 1080p video, and the HERO BUS expansion port in the rear of the camera that will let you take advantage of GoPro's forthcoming BacPac accessories - LCD screen & Battery Extension - both important features for filmmaking hobbyists & professional videographers that are compatible with the original HD HERO camera.

Wow, I was going to say that we're a dealer for GoPro Camera's but for $18.00 who can pass that up. I guess good luck if the order gets processed :laugh:

Is this camera seriously $18?????? !!!!!! If so Ill buy

It lists for $179 on the GoPro website an they usually only advertise retail prices.

For some reason buydig had these listed at $18 and i for one jumped on it. Got my automated response of confirmation and will just have to wait and see if this goes through and was not a Web Store glitch. Worth a chance...and Dang i should have ordered 2 or 3!

So many orders for this camera in a VERY short period of time usually means it'll get flagged. I couldn't hold out on you all and not say anything. Listen... If I showed up with that camera, gloated that I paid $18.00 for it, and didn't say anything. I'm sure 'yall would have my head.

Hard to say thanks to an upstate guy....but Thank you! Mr. Droo :bowdown:

oops! and Thank you Ajay for starting it all!

Last edited:
Back