motorhead undertail anyone?

Brew City Busa

Registered
I've been looking for undertails for a while and i want to use my stock taillight and not lose space under the light because my tire would rub if i hit a bump on the current undertail. I have that aluminum plate style. I've only see a few pictures but would love to have a motorhead undertail. Does anyone have any info on where to pick one up or if they are selling one?

Some guy was selling a really nice undertail in the classifieds for 180... a unique one i have never seen before. You gotta pay for a nice one. Or get lucky. Or buy a damaged on cheap and fix it like it did :thumbsup:

I got a Euro tail.. really clean looking tail, found it on 58 cycle.. but it does replace your stock license plate and lights... but these i think are way more tricked out than all the others i have seen...
Photo Details

I dont think they make this one anymore but it has always been my favorite...i was lucky enough to find one for mine

ignore the crack..i got rear ended at 15 mph...and..thats all the damage it got..untill the bike dropped on the right side
oh and the thing with the liscense plate..is in fact my rear view camera...screens are behind the mirrors..or I should say where..took them out for drag racing

100_0349.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0340.jpg

Last edited:
I have a motorhead undertail for sale $110 tyd just need mounting hardware , no biggie.

Last edited:
thanks for the quick responses guys, i'll return the pms real soon. really nice true fire djsin. i got a guy at work who does a lot of airbrushing and he just did another co-workers harley and it made his bike pop!

thank you ..a buddy of mine did it back in 07 when bike was new....got rear ended 6 weeks later @#$% saving up for one of rev's creations someday

I'm liking Scrappy's undertail with the LED blinkers on bottom. Pretty trick.
GP%20UT%20BUSA-3T.jpg

I like you want to keep the original light. Not a fan of the alien eyes. I've seen some undertails on ebay that'll allow you to keep the original light, but I plan on just grabbing a dremel (sp?) and chopping and smoothing it down myself.

Back