Ride to Kennedy Space Center ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Thinking about riding up this Saturday if anyone is interested in coming along ?
Weather is supposed to be perfect, sunny and around 70.
About 150 miles one way for me so it should be a nice trip.

Jinkster, Busa1166, O Holy P, BusaCaptain or anyone else give me a shout and we can firm up a schedule.
Anybody from up around that area let me know and maybe we can meet there or at a local restaurant for a 'meet and eat' .
A bit of a short notice , sorry but y'all c'mon let's rocket up there and see some rockets :)

last time i rode to kennedy space center i found a pothole that compressed my L4 L5 vertabre together......but that was back in college and on my old kz750

the road out there was the 1st place i saw a gator in Fl. :cheerleader:
i'll be with yall in spirit! take a reclineing vibrator ride for me (shuttle simulator).
its a neat place. :thumbsup: i have a "i need my space" sticker on my swingarm. :thumbsup:

Thinking about riding up this Saturday if anyone is interested in coming along ?

Jinkster, Busa1166, O Holy P, BusaCaptain or anyone else give me a shout and we can firm up a schedule.
Anybody from up around that area let me know and maybe we can meet there or at a local restaurant for a 'meet and eat' .
A bit of a short notice , sorry but y'all c'mon let's rocket up there and see some rockets :)

I would like to have gone but already committed to a Toy run in Lakeland with some friends that own Sky Power Sports. You'll be going right by my house.... Catch you next time for sure if your heading north. Ride Safe

Used to live there. Nice ride. Good eating at the Port as in Port Canaveral. You might also want to go by TICO airport (Titusville). They have some cool old airplanes there.

Watch your speed on the Space Center....It's a federal offense in there.

Hey Blanca...where are you leaving fro and what route are you taking. I'm in sarasota and might be down for this...:thumbsup:

Not going to make it Blanca :down: tried to get my front tire replaced not going to get done in time.

Manny that's ok. I'm just gonna go for a short ride out to the lake and back.
Sunday I think I may drive up to Kennedy with the family so Adam can see some rockets :)

Damn:banghead:should read the "Org" on a daily basis,would have loved to go to the "cape"...but just read your posting sat. morn at 7:30 am:banghead:
last time I went to the space center,they had the Saturn V laying on it's side,outdoors!...you could actually walk through it!...Dr.Nick

2 late for me,I'm just 45 min from u and we have a ride to Ozello today.Ride safe and take some pics as usual :thumbsup:

Wish I was in your area. I love NASA guess i'll have to settle for Jhonson for now.

Back