Blais-Best South Florida Tuner!

flynlow

Registered
Wanted to get a base line with my Akra. bolt-ons and K&N performance enhancements before going to a full exhaust and PC5 on my 03. I needed to find a good tuner nearby to do this so I searched here and elsewhere, some very good things were mentioned about Blais Cycle in North Miami.

Today I went to Blais and was impressed by their professionalism, knowledge, attention, and courtesy. The Tech. I had was Steve, he made me feel very comfortable to ask my stupid questions that were important to me and he was kind enough to answer them in a practical way.

I was in the dyno room as he was hooking my bike up to do a pull, he noticed a wire loose from the battery and as he was telling me about it , he was reaching for a screwdriver to connect it. Before I could tell him it was for a unused cig. plug in the hump, it was hooked back up!

After the pull was done, Paul went over my chart with me as he's showing me pulls of other Gen1's stored in his computer. He explained what different exhausts and other mods would lose and gain throughout the rpm range. After review of this and letting Paul know of my intended use, he told me the necessary things I would need to get the performance I'm looking for and said he'll do some mods of his own to help me.

Blanca has said this shop is IT and he couldn't be any more truthful.
So if your in South Florida and looking for a tuner, Blais Cycle is your answer. The crew there is experienced with all types of bikes so after the Busa is tuned, the Harley will be visiting them.

I'm to embarrassed to say how little they charged, so don't ask! :thumbsup:

Back