Lorenzo Woulda Won on a Busa!

"Dude, he'd have won the title if he were riding a Hayabusa," Edwards said.

Is this statement some kinda dis? I think I will take it as a compliment :cool:

I'm pretty sure he was referencing that he would have won even with a boat-anchor of a bike like a Busa (in-terms of weight and handling) compared to a MotoGP bike.

While I respect Edwards comment, Lorenzo's championship is still tainted with Dani and Vale being out with injuries. But Lorenzo was quite dominate early on. Dani and his Honda definitely had their moments too.

I'm pretty sure he was referencing that he would have won even with a boat-anchor of a bike like a Busa (in-terms of weight and handling) compared to a MotoGP bike.

While I respect Edwards comment, Lorenzo's championship is still tainted with Dani and Vale being out with injuries. But Lorenzo was quite dominate early on. Dani and his Honda definitely had their moments too.

Racing is a team event, not a solo rider's act like some would believe. Everything has to come together ; Rider, machine, factory and team, at the same time and place, even then you need a dash of good luck. Staying off the ground and healthy is just as important as having a good bike, team or factory. Can't win if you can't start or don't finish. In the the championship goes to the one that puts all the pieces together the best. Unless you cheat, it's never tainted.

Sure sounded like a shot to me :laugh:

One back at 'em here is few of the room at track orientation at the last LSR event for the 800 cc participants :whistle: :laugh::laugh:

seats empty.jpg

:moon:

:rofl:

seats empty.jpg

I'll agree with Spies and Edwards to a point. Yes, Lorenzo had Pedrosa's number all season but Vale... He had a serious injury in the beginning of the season and by the end of the season, while still suffering shoulder problems, Vale was taking it to Jorge like a demon possessed Tasmainian Devil. Plus Vale looked pretty dominant before the injury. What am I saying, I don't know if Rossi could have beat Lorenzo for the championship, but it would have made one hell of an exciting season! And that's what I'm looking forward to in February, a crazy championship fight between Lorenzo, Rossi, Pedrosa, Stoner, and Spies:cheerleader:

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :whistle: , all the negative comments sound to me like someone saying," I would have won if those other guys would have gotten out of my way and let me pass" :laugh:

Lorenzo won, PLAN and SIMPLE :cheerleader:

Back