Unreal bargain on unreal part!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Matris is a relatively small Italian company that makes quality damping products similar in quality and performance as Ohlins.
The "top of the tank" mounted titanium steering damper is progressive and multi-adjustable. I've had one for three years and it is bulletproof and wonderful and very trick looking....they are $525 retail.
Our great sponsor, On Cycles, used to be USA distributor and is no longer...they have THREE top mounted units left, all in RED, for about $186 bucks each.....you'll never get a bargain on a top of the line piece like this anywhere! I just bought my second one. No blacks left but below is what it looks like. Doyle

P1020464.JPG

P1020217.JPG

P1020465.JPG

How does it adjust? Can yo do it on the fly?

On the end of the unit-the gold knurled knob. Yes, that's the beni to top mount, easy adjustment, I do that all the time (ex. coming out of twisties onto interstate, etc.).
And, I forgot to mention....I'm talking about Gen I, I don't know about Gen II fitment. Doyle

Another thing I forgot! The red color is the pretty, high end annodized look that would go with many different colored Busas.

A link? Just jump on the Sponsors link! (I dealt with Jennifer).

A link? Just jump on the Sponsors link! (I dealt with Jennifer).

Just got off chat with Jenifer! BTW they have only 2 left now!

Free shipping deal does not apply to clearence items. Total w/ship was $211. I been wanting a damper for a long time now to help with the bumpy roads around here.

Thanks for the heads up Doyle! :bowdown:

SCOOP! Just talked to em and learned they found an addl FIVE units....they are in a light blue, look at their site if interested. Doyle

well turns out they had a blue one .... emphasize *HAD* :whistle:

They still have some red ones though :thumbsup:

Thanks Doyle for the write up and great pointer :beerchug::beerchug:

Thanks for the tip Doyle. I've been entertaining the possibility of rebuilding my wrecked Busa for the purpose of land speed racing, if I follow through with that the damper should work nicely for that.

Thanks for the tip Doyle. I've been entertaining the possibility of rebuilding my wrecked Busa for the purpose of land speed racing, if I follow through with that the damper should work nicely for that.

Great Gene! Let's talk in the near future, I can give you some good ideas re: restoring your bike, I promise! (I've been doing this build for 2 freeking years!)

Doyle

Wow, that was fast. Came yesterday. Nice looking piece of gear. Hopefully I'll get a chance to remove the stocker and put this one on soon.

Wow, that was fast. Came yesterday. Nice looking piece of gear. Hopefully I'll get a chance to remove the stocker and put this one on soon.

Mine came 2 days ago! Shipping out of Columbus got mine in 2 days!

So you plan on removing the stock from underneath? I'm thinking i'll just mount mine on top and see how she feels. I dont expect the lower OEM to interfere.

Mine came 2 days ago! Shipping out of Columbus got mine in 2 days!

So you plan on removing the stock from underneath? I'm thinking i'll just mount mine on top and see how she feels. I dont expect the lower OEM to interfere.

I think it would make sense to remove the stocker since I'm trying to improve handling over what it provides and I don't want any potential interference. I need to look through my service manual to see how much a pain in the ass this is going to be. :D

Back