200 mph

shure, you bet they do! then every year after 2000 that they got faster by 1mph, until 07, when the gen 2's came out restricted to 186mph.
if you want the worlds fastest stock bike get an 07 vigor blue gen 1, top speed 207mph :rulez:

I'm sure it reads 200 mph but...
Stoner's Moto GP Multi-million Ducati's top speed is 202 mph so...

shure, you bet they do! then every year after 2000 that they got faster by 1mph, until 07, when the gen 2's came out restricted to 186mph.
if you want the worlds fastest stock bike get an 07 vigor blue gen 1, top speed 207mph :rulez:

wtf? you must be joking

99-00 were not limited to 186 mph

Everything after 01 is limited to 186, though easily bypassed.

99-07 is considered gen 1 hayabusa.
08-current is considered gen 2 hayabusa.

with a good tail wind and enough straight you should be able to get close. not sure about a true 200 on a completely stock bike though.

If I remember right its impossible. The stock gearing would only let you get to something around 195-196. There's a gear calculator on here somewhere that'll tell you.
Posted via Mobile Device

i was told by a dude when i was in school that u need alil more than 200hp to be able to push it to 200mph, not sure if its true or not.. but just word-of-mouth

1999s and 2000s top out at I believe 194mph. The rest were all limited to 186. Id say with the right conditions, a small pilot and a sprocket swap those 2 may get there. But - not without the sprocket change - so I guess its no stock anymore. For that matter, a sprocket swap, and a TRE and the others would be closer too !

I always get a chuckle when this topic comes up..... It is cool though.. our Busa's are Urban legend....to those who believe 200+ stock is possible.... :laugh:

wtf? you must be joking
yup.:thumbsup:

Good one!
:laugh: thank you.

:rofl: The turtle with the rocket is KRAZY... hahaha :laugh:

:rofl: Where in the world do you get this sh!t?
kinda made it up as i went along.:whistle:

I always get a chuckle when this topic comes up..... It is cool though.. our Busa's are Urban legend....to those who believe 200+ stock is possible....

and thats why i did it!:bowdown::rofl: sorry i couldn't help my self.

:poke: 07 Vigor Blue is still the fastest :rofl:

I wouldn't go for the Vigor Blue... I heard somewhere that big giant cattle in Texas were attackin' Busa of that color :whistle: :laugh:

For this reason I think white is the fastest color too, this would never happen to a white Busa. :rulez:

Back