Illumiglo Gauges frustration question

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
So the little box with the little circuit board,has 6 or 8 wires ,i cant remember, and a few of them are broken off,rendering the gauges un-glowable. Is there anyway to either easy fix this problem or by pass the system all together to make the gauges work?

The little box is hard wired in and 4 out of the eight wires have broken off right at the point of soldering from the factory. Now we don't know which wires go to where. There are no instructions or anything.

Any ideas will be most welcome,anybody have a link to somewhere that shows the wires,or diagram or something,anything?

It has been a most frustrating process and we are just about fed up and done fiddling with it to get them to work. Really need a quick simple easy fix.

( Like there IS such a thing.....:laugh:)

Where did you get them done? If Scott at bluegauges did them, he would probably help with the fix... I don't know if I have any schematics or not; I will look.

They were already on the bike when I bought it. I kinda need to know asap as the bike is selling tonight. :whistle:

But thats how they were I think when I bought the bike, it didn't have anything to do with the performance and it didn't really bother me that much.

Back