Personalized plate for g/f

SHIRO HAYABUSA

Registered
I'm looking to surprise my girlfriend with a personalized plate for her 06' GSXR 600. It can only have 6 characters. So far, I've only come up with one:

1fstgl

Anybody else have any ideas. Keep in mind she doesn't know of this.

Very nice! This reminded me of flack I give her b/c when they get together for the holidays her sister always says, "Girrrrrrrlllll let me tell you......"

HotGrl :laugh:
fstgrl
sxygrl

sxygrl, I'm adding it to the list.

How about...

2MCH4U (too much for you)?? :laugh:

I really like this one. Especially since she's 5'2" and 115lbs.

I like it. I'm adding it to the list. Nice job so far guys. Anyone else think of anything? Maybe I'll insert a facebook post she made months ago and that'll turn the gears........brb........

As in...:rofl:

100918_2.jpg

Ok, I had to go wayyy back on her wall but here's how she feels. I'm not sure how to take this:?

Can't sleep, can't focus on school work. All I can think about is the feeling of having that beast between my legs pacing itself just so with every gentle caress from my fingers and toes... I'm addicted... To my bike;)

Ok, I had to go wayyy back on her wall but here's how she feels. I'm not sure how to take this:?

Can't sleep, can't focus on school work. All I can think about is the feeling of having that beast between my legs pacing itself just so with every gentle caress from my fingers and toes... I'm addicted... To my bike;)

Reading this i'll go with: MenWhy :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I really like that! That's definitely at the top of my list. Then, it would follow that I get one: WmnWhy, right?

Or maybe: Wmn2nd for you and Men2nd for her!

Dude you are gonna be up all night deciding on this...might even be harder than naming your first child! Good luck! :beerchug:

Or maybe: Wmn2nd for you and Men2nd for her!

Dude you are gonna be up all night deciding on this...might even be harder than naming your first child! Good luck! :beerchug:

I think you pegged it pretty good with the MenWhy. That's her independent stand alone kinda style, BUT her riding style is cautious and kinda timid. So far, MenWhy, 2MCH4U, and EATME are my three choices. I'm just wandering how EATME will come across. :whistle:???:whistle:??? I think this my be the closest I come to name a child.

Last edited:
Back