Exhaust Time

Since the weather here has taken a turn for the worst, I've decided to do some research on exhaust systems. I won't asked the usual questions since there is a search and I'm a decent wrencher (not a pro but a weekend warrior).

So my questions is, should I get a polished, carbon, titanium, or ceramic coated exhaust for a 2005 Red/Black Busa? :lol:

IMG_0664_1.JPG

Just got her about three weeks ago. She was lost in a garage next to a custom Arlen Ness chopper and a Harley Road Glide. She had 1,150 miles on her. When i turned the ignition on and looked down, I thought I was looking at the time. :rofl:

Carbon fiber, looks good, and is very forgiving to the touch. It doesn't get very hot, and chicks don't like to burn their legs on your pipes:laugh:

Titanium exhaust with carbon cans, extremely light and cools to the touch quickly, only drawback is it cost more

Thanks for all the replies and now I have some thinking to do.

I was thinking of going with Brocks but I'm not too crazy about moving the oil cooler or taking off the line each time I need to change the filter. I can do it, but it shouldn't be that way IMHO. I toyed with the idea of slip-on's to keep the stock headers, then ceramic coat the mufflers black. The cost of doing this is about the same as a full system! I would however save on the cost of a PC III, air filter, and Pair block off's, and possibly a tune.

I looked at the Tsukigi Cannon which was my first choice. They do make one for the 1st Gen but Tsukigi USA is having production problems with Japan according to the rep in Los Angeles.

So...Back to looking, reading and asking questions. Thanks for listening to me boo-hoo..

Twist the Throttle

Back