Fan conversion

LTZBusa

Registered
I have an 01 Busa and I had heard that you can get a Gen II fan on the Gen I bike. has anyone attempted this and if so is it easy to do? Been having hard hot starts for years and thought there was nothing that could be done to make it any better.

What's the difference of each fan. Is it metal, and if not, why not go with a metal one from Muzzy. I hear it fixes the heat problem best, other than using two fans :thumbsup:

gen II comes with the dual fan set up.. and the radiator is the same of the GEN I, I did compared the 2 at looks like it will be a direct replacement.. I'm in hawaii and the muzy fan works great in the Gen I, to me is better to have 1 single good fan that the extra weight of two of them ...good luck

I added a GSXR1K fan to my gen 1, fixed my in traffic overheating problem.
It was a pain, I would try the muzzy blades and see if that helps, so you don't have to worry with fabricating a mounting bracket or routing wires. Good luck its a great mod :thumbsup:

gen II comes with the dual fan set up.. and the radiator is the same of the GEN I, I did compared the 2 at looks like it will be a direct replacement.. I'm in hawaii and the muzy fan works great in the Gen I, to me is better to have 1 single good fan that the extra weight of two of them ...good luck

thanks man, i was hoping it would. I have the muzzy's fan already. looking to upgrade to the 2 fan system.

I think the inlets and outlets are different on the radiators so male sure you check that as well if you are going to swap radiators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back