Robbinsville NC

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone been there this time of the year?

Have some days off this week, thinking of going down with the Husky on my truck, to do some Dual Sport rides in the Nantahala Forest.

Any input will be appreciated, wheater does not look too bad, gets cold on Friday.

I have. It can get cold in the am but usually warms up decently. Leaves have mostly fallen by now.

I go down a few times a year from PA. I was there 3 weeks ago and it was cold till about noon and then cooled off again about 5. It was coldest up on the cherohala of course. But there is very little traffic and most of the leaves are domn so yoh can see through a lot of the turns.

2 hours north of there. AM's are pretty chilly and here recently the PM's have been good riding :thumbsup:

We stopped off in Johnson City on our way down to Maggie Valley over Columbus Day weekend. Had dinner at Cafe One 11 on Broyles Street. After being on the road all day, that place was somethin' special. Wasn't expecting the great food we had.

Sorry for the threadjack, lol.

I was there this time last year and it was wonderful. The mornings were cool but during the day the temps. were fine. The best part is no traffic problems. I rode thru the dragon several times never getting behind anyone:thumbsup:

Just back from there a couple weeks back. Me and the wife think that may be the most beautiful place in the world in fall. Have fun and ride safe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back