Unusual 5th anniversary

ky busa

Registered
It was sunny and 65 degrees here today and I took the Busa out for a ride.:colgate: I met a young man that was riding a zx14. Not sure what year it was. It was the pearl white with red flames edition. I asked if he would like to go and put some miles on them? Of course he asked the usual questions. What do I think about the Busa,how long have I had it, and how fast have I had it? Not wanting to go through the B.S. I told him 174 on a GPS. He said his zx14had some work done to it, and that it would run 230mph. :rofl: Which I thought was funny.:stoopid: because it still had the factory exhaust. He said we would have to get together and ride sometime. Which I thought it was funny that we were both sitting on our bikes and it was 65 degrees and Sunny! I was thinking "How about now"? I guess he was afraid that I could'nt keep up with a 230 mph zx14!:lol:

100_1146.jpg

100_1147.jpg

100_1150.jpg

230 mph.

Engine work on the 14,

Are you sure he didnt have a Turbo Busa engine with a shot of nitrous on it

Id be more worried about my bike falling over, as seen in your pics, rather than him being able to hit 230 mph. Just sayin

ZX-14 guys around here have the "I'm a 14 and you're just a 13" attitude.
Don't they know that a new 1k Beemer or new 1k Ninja would keep up w/ them?
I'm not saying they would keep up w/ a "230mph WORKED UP ZX-14" w/ a stock exhaust, but come on.
:poke:

i would have laughed at him and made him feel real stupid. kids like that never learn till you put them in their place. hes liable to kill himself.

Thats when you shoulda leaned over and said, "Just 230??? mine is bone stock and a buddy has seen almost 250 in 3rd gear and only took an 1/8th mile to get it on my bike, I saw him do it I had the radar gun standing next to a cop who let me use it because he wanted to see just what it would do. I always thought the zx14's were SUPPOSED to be faster, oh well I guess". Then let the stories begin lol.

On a more positive note, '05 Black and Silver, nice. They are the bestest. :laugh:

Thats when you shoulda leaned over and said, "Just 230??? mine is bone stock and a buddy has seen almost 250 in 3rd gear and only took an 1/8th mile to get it on my bike, I saw him do it I had the radar gun standing next to a cop who let me use it because he wanted to see just what it would do. I always thought the zx14's were SUPPOSED to be faster, oh well I guess". Then let the stories begin lol.

:lol: I love this idea, Im gonna use it next summer.

Back