German Football star Andre Schurrle shows off collectable Busa

AJAY

Registered
[Das Motorrad, November 2010] German football star André Schürrle of the 2010 German National Team and German U21 Team has been relaxing while on the injured reserves list. After breaking his right shoulder in the 2010 World Cup semi-finals, Schürrle has been taking time to recuperate with his favorite pasttime, motorcycling through the Alps and Waldveirtel in lower Austria.

His latest mount is a classic 1999 Hayabusa in pristine condition. "I've always enjoyed the sleek lines of the Hayabusa, and am especially fond of the classic copper and silver motif that was only available in 1999. You know, I've been running around on a little 250cc KTM since I first got my provisional license. Now that I've graduated to the full license, I've moved up to the best motorcycle ever built. This Hayabusa is completely blowing my mind!"

Indeed it should, with a silky smooth 1300cc engine, the original Hayabusa will blow the doors off anything put on the street from Stuttgart, Munich, or anywhere else in the world, for that matter. Says Schürrle, "I've had a bit of trouble adjusting to all the power of the awesome Hayabusa, with power on tap everywhere, anytime I need it, and sometimes even when I don't want it! It's been a bit hard to control, especially with my shoulder injury, but I'm healing fast and expect to be back on the football field soon."

In the meantime, you can expect to find Schürrle blasting down the autobahn with his young girlfriend, fashion model Heidi Möller in tow. So if you see a silver and copper blur blast by your BMW 760i while cruising down the A903, you've probably seen our national footballer Schürrle approaching superstar lightspeed.

P1220206.jpg

Good pub for the Busa, not so good pub for beginner riders buying rides that are way too much for their limited experience.:whistle:

Back