Steering Stabilizer

meductic

Registered
Do you really need a steering stabilizer on a 'busa? I've road mine since new and never found the need for one. My CBR 1000rr on the other hand definately need one...thoughts?

Some find the factory stabilizer adequate. The hardcore types who regularly hit the track/twisties are happy with an upgrade to a/m units like GPR/Scotts/Ohlins. Others have also tried changing the oil weight in the stocker. P.S. Bought my bike with a Scotts already on it :)

I like twisties and I like to ride hard....maybe i'll look into the scotts...thanks for your imput!

your busa has a damper. Over time they get loose if your an aggressive rider. Swapping to 90w helps tighten the stocker up alot. After that then it's time for an adjustable damper. Make sure you toss the stoker when you upgrade.

your busa has a damper. Over time they get loose if your an aggressive rider. Swapping to 90w helps tighten the stocker up alot. After that then it's time for an adjustable damper. Make sure you toss the stoker when you upgrade.
Thanks for the advice, I figured upgarding the oil would help....Thoughts on synthetic?

Can send you a GPR or Ohlins if you go that route. :thumbsup:

busapassion_ebc.jpg

100_0657.jpg

gpr_v1_ekz_horg.jpg

100_0664.jpg

Img_2313_700.jpg

busapassion_ebc.jpg

100_0657.jpg

gpr_v1_ekz_horg.jpg

100_0664.jpg

Img_2313_700.jpg

Back