Buyers beware of Chrome Pros Plating!

meductic

Registered
Ordered a set of wheels from these guys 3 weeks ago, paid for them, called them, call them again, they assured me they were on their way. Never recieved them. If you have a a grand or so to donate for wheels...get them somewhere else or just give your money to a good motorcycle club because you will never recieve anything for CHROME PROS PLATING! Thumbs down for these con artists!:cursin:

i would be requesting a full refund. contacting the BBB. then if all else fails contact youir att

I'm going to give them one more chance today, then go forward with something else. I'm currently "in the ****" fighting in Iraq and just gathering parts so when I get home I can pimp out my 'busa. It's hard for me to stay on top of things and don't really need to have my mind waundering about people ripping me off while i'm on duty. I hope people on this forum will heed this warning about these guys!

Just my opinion, but I would give them a little bit longer than 3 weeks to complete the process. If you live in Canada and requested to have them shipped there, that may take a bit longer as well. I looked them up and noticed they are in Texas, so the shop location is not very close to you as well.

I have waited over 2 months for a part before, so it is not unheard of for a company to be behind on production. Do as you wish though my friend, it is your money that is out there in limbo.

I too am active duty and have to the desert 5 times, so I know how you feel.

The thing was, I called them they said they were shipped out already and gave me a shipping number. I looked it up on USPS and they have no such number. I called Crome Pros and they said it would be shipped in 1-2 days. Now it's been a few weeks and when I call they simply hang up the phone....hmmmmm.....I have not in any ways been abusive to them but they still refuse to talk to me.

Just a note...I figured i'd save 50 bucks by ordering from them....I should have stuck with BallZ. They have the best support and never screw up orders. Plus we get a 10% military discount!

The thing was, I called them they said they were shipped out already and gave me a shipping number. I looked it up on USPS and they have no such number. I called Crome Pros and they said it would be shipped in 1-2 days. Now it's been a few weeks and when I call they simply hang up the phone....hmmmmm.....I have not in any ways been abusive to them but they still refuse to talk to me.

Well, that puts a different spin on the story. I too would not be happy with the service from them either if they had told me it shipped and it had not.

I also told them if they don't have the wheels in stock...no biggy...i'd wait...but I feel something else is going on....

I f I lived anywhere nearby I'd go visit them for u soldier.

Your not a fool for paying with a CC.
Your card company should be able to put that transaction on hold and you shouldn't have to pay that amount until an investigation has been finalized.

I don't know if you told them that your fighting for us, but it sure is a shame that they treated YOU this way.

Keep you head up (or down if being shot at) and something will work out. Hopefully before you even get back.

Thank you (all service men & women) for fighting for our freedom :bowdown::cheerleader::thumbsup:

Anyway you can call in an airstrike on em? :whistle:

I can understand if it takes longer than expected, or if shipping to Canada has issues ect.. but to say they were shipped then to change thier story is complete crap. Hopefully your CC company can sort it out for you, its their job to protect thier customers while your protecting us over there.

I try to pay for everything with my CC because you have a lot more control over those transactions than you do with any sort of cash or debit.

As mentioned above, you could pursue a hold on the payment through your CC company if that is the route you want to go. I would let Chrome Pros know that is the route you are taking and maybe that would be enough for them to take you seriously.

Thanks everyone for your support! Thanks for believing in all of us fighting overseas! I voluteered to come fight for our countries. I'm actually an oilfield engineer but I felt the need to fight for our safety and freedom. This and other companies that rip us average joes off are dispicable! I'm definately not in the military for the money! But, what money I do make I like to spend on my family and hobbies.

Back