IMG_2792.jpg
IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

Last edited:
It will be nice to see some of the accessory mounting options on that bike that I have not seen before. Thanks for posting pictures.

I am going to the show when it travels up to Greenville in February and cannot wait.

the owner of that police bike is a member here or he was tho i cant remember his name right now lol.
he still may be a member here but he no longer rides the busa. I was talking with the 2 officers that ride those busas and they told me he's involved in something else within the OHP.

still wouldnt catch one of us i dont think....Too much added weight with eq:)

still wouldnt catch one of us i dont think....Too much added weight with eq:)

Funny you say that. The troopers realize the Gen2 bikes are much faster so they just need a bike to keep up in a pursuit not necessarily run down. They also say they have the most problems with the 600, 750 and liter guys. Those dudes don't realize that the OHP has the Busa. Like most sportbike guys they think its a urban legend. Theres a few counties here in Texas that have a Busa for traffic enforcement/demo vehicle so the urban legend is spreading.

I heard that Ft Bend has two for traffic. So it's funny this topic came up.. I was about to try and find out just out of curiousity. lol (or it may be the state boys as they patrol this area too)

Back