OMG I thought the guy in Russia was nuts!!!!

That is pushing it...some close calls...seems like when you get going that fast it feels like your going 100 and everbody is sitting still...till the cards aren't in your favor.

Lane splitting's legal in CA, and a little speeding, not as much risk as the Russian rider. The dash cam veiw can lead your eyes to belive he's closer to traffic than he actually is too. The wheelie past the Harley was the best part...Harley guys love that:laugh:

They will scrape him up one day and his family will try to figure out why they found his body under the axle of a truck...

There's no skill in that vid. Just riding fast with bad decision making.

There's no skill in that vid. Just riding fast with bad decision making.

No skill:rofl: Because those long wheelies and the stoppies are so easy, right? Please, show me yours.
Anybody can ride fast and dodge cars until it catches up with them, but they showed some skill too...like it or not.

Can remember doing stuff like that when I was 20. Now I can't even drag a knee. I guess it's good to get old and become responsible, sometimes when I think back I remember how lucky I am to still be alive.

Sometimes its a good thing that the laws in the US are pretty strict. Where I grew up, you would get an expensive ticket for that and if you were lucky, you could probably slip a few greenbacks to the cop and get away with it.

Just hope he doesn't take anyone innocent with him when he dies...cause it's coming unfortunatly. I'll grant he has some pretty mad skills, but combined with a total lack of self-preservation it's a dangerous combination.

No dude, this guy ain't got nothing on the Russian dude. Make no mistake, they are both nuts, but this guy speeds a little and shows off a little and has to splice together dozens of clips to make up his 5 minute video, the Russian guy was ridiculously close for one solid clip.

To the guys in the video,

Thanks for jacking up insurance rates for the rest of us, for giving sport bikes all over a bad name and worst of all having a blatant disregard for the lives of any and all humans you come in contact with. :tp:

I hope these guys don't kill anybody including themselves, prayers sent.

i give it a 7...
lost 4 big points for riding like #*$&*#@)@...
gained a 2 for some pretty nice roads
and lost 1 for having us stairing at the sky during the video....

Back