Back up after the accident

Busa_Powered

Registered
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/139939-accident-saturday.html

Got the bike back about a week ago. Finally got some pictures taken today.

Out of the freeway, and wouldn't you know there is a Lowe's bucket in my lane, and I'm trapped by cars. To top it off, its a windy day.

I see it in my lane, slow done, watch it going one direction, then going the opposite direction, thinking to myself, this cant be good.

I went to the left some since it had blown that way, hoping it wouldnt go back.

Nice way to get me comfortable back on it after 6 weeks off!

I had the signal on, trying to catch it lit up, but couldnt get it. I have the smoked lens. The bike was running so it appears stock.

Anyway, got the M4 exhaust to replace the Yoshi r-22 blings. I called m4 asking about baffle removal, and they asked me to send a picture to them.

I did, and they said they would send them to me ASAP. So I guess I am running with no baffles right now, I dunno.

Also got the Clear Alternatives integrated tail lights. Was going to do the Competition werkes undertail but last minute decided to just chop the fender.

I tried to get the integrated tail light flashing, but I guess my camera wasnt fast enough. The lens is smoked, but the bike was running, so it appears to be red.

1118101041-00.jpg

1118101041-02.jpg

1118101042-01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments.

Although I didnt cause the accident, I feel I could have reacted better and prevented it.

Live and learn I guess.

Back