Winter Maintenance

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
So far plugs, oil, and Engine Ice.

Tech Note: When you change your spark plugs....don't forget to put the coil packs back on! Had the air box completely back on and was lowering the tank back down when I saw them laying there.:banghead: Back off with the air box, coil packs back on, back on with the air box, tank back down.

Motul Brake fluid and Repsol Clutch fluid to go....

BusaMaintenance001.jpg

Just lined up camping at Cherokee this weekend! Current plan is to ride all weekend. Name it and we'll be there! Riding Saturday and Sunday. PM me with your schedule and we'll meet you there. Suches one day and Skyway the next?

Just lined up camping at Cherokee this weekend! Current plan is to ride all weekend. Name it and we'll be there! Riding Saturday and Sunday. PM me with your schedule and we'll meet you there. Suches one day and Skyway the next?

That right there is the way to a mans heart :thumbsup: Gonna be an awsome weekend....chili... but fun.

you guys are killing me!!! :banghead: hope you have a great time and please take a couple pics for us poor souls that can't make it back over there for a few more months :beerchug:

I'll be riding again very soon.... on my snowmobile.:whistle::laugh: Actually I am looking forward to it, I am way more agressive on the sled than I'll ever be with the bike (way more lenient laws in the snow, at least for now).

I got a new easy out bit today.... :banghead: because one of the stupid screws stripped out trying to remove the cap. Had to drill it and use the easy out to back it out. So, the master cylinder got new stainless screws to replace the stockers. She's all done for now. I just need to put the cowlings back on and ride!

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I got a new easy out bit today.... :banghead: because one of the stupid screws stripped out trying to remove the cap. Had to drill it and use the easy out to back it out. So, the master cylinder got new stainless screws to replace the stockers. She's all done for now. I just need to put the cowlings back on and ride!

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Be sure to use some anti seize because of the dissimilar metals :thumbsup:

Back