After market Radiator

Try looking for a second hand in good condition low mileage busa.there are a sponsor selling used parts

Hmm, 99.00+70shipping.

On picture two, that aftermarket has a down/outlet pipe that isn't a proper 90 degrees. Strange. It may or may not be an issue.

The one thing that I immediately think of is that an after market radiator might not have as many fins or inner cooling passages to properly cool the way that is needed with these bikes and the way they run, especially if and when you live in a moderately hot location of the world.

I have one listed on Psychobike. For some reason it is under maintainence right now, so I cannot link you. I haven't had time to list it here yet.

Here are a couple of pics. Let me know if you are interested. 75.00+s/h+pp Sensor and bracket included.

IMAGE_713.jpg

IMAGE_715.jpg

Hi Cookie,

2 thing i would like to ask, is can i see a photo of the front of the radiator please. and i am in the UK, would you post here and what would you want for p&p. if you need my address to find out cost, let me know and i will PM it to you.

cheers

Sure, mate. A couple here. I spent a couple of hours with a locksmith set straightening fins. I took a pause and never got back to the right upper side that I have pictured thus is why I am not asking 125-150 for what a "decently trouble free" rad would go for. If the pic isn't clear enough, I can take a few more. I will PM you my info.

IMAGE_716.jpg

IMAGE_718.jpg

Now would be good time to add a second fan if money allows. Not a must do, but definately lets the gen1 Busa run cooler.

A second fan is not imperative if you are running a manual over-ride switch, a Muzzy fan, a Honda Accord temp sensor and right coolants.

Back