Cooler airboxes?!?!

MikeSomething

Registered
I've seen several of these off of eBay, and heard what a fluke they are, and such a waist of money... but now I see em on "TigerRacing"?!? They're very well known... What the heck is the deal w/ these?? ???

Tiger Racing

I've seen several of these off of eBay, and heard what a fluke they are, and such a waist of money... but now I see em on "TigerRacing"?!? They're very well known... What the heck is the deal w/ these?? ???

Tiger Racing

Its retarded. If you wanted to do it yourself you can buy the same grade heat shielding for less than 100 bucks. Ive looked into it. 300 bucks is robbery ???

Get the gold one, BLING BLING:rofl:

Seems to good to be true IMO

“My bike feels great. It’s five years old and if teels like a new bike. I really enjoy the power.â€￾ Alex, ‘05 GSX-R 1000, Florida

Hey if it "teels" like a new bike its gotta be awesome!!!

i was reading an article earlier on a carbon fibre air box thats supposed to drop a few pounds and add 9 horses for like 900 bucks. ill see if i can find it and post a link

That's part of a big bore. There's a bit more $$ invovled for a bigbore setup

They claim weight savings and HP gain, but you can't use an air filter with them :poke: duh wonder how that works....

Well I thought the weight loss power increase was due to the loss of filter, it's good to know they use such high tech means to make such awesome parts :moon: :laugh: (BTW they claim a 7lb reduction in mass, my airbox does not weigh 7lbs...)

Its retarded. If you wanted to do it yourself you can buy the same grade heat shielding for less than 100 bucks. Ive looked into it. 300 bucks is robbery ???

To each of his own.To be exact its daylight robbery:laugh:

well, I like Guy. As one would say he's good people. That doesn't mean you could pay me to buy this product.

Instead of 900!!! dollars for a dang airbox to save a few pounds id say if seven pounds is worth that much to you go on a diet!! haha. much cheaper and more weight can be shed. haha:thumbsup:

helium bubbles huh lol, now I wonder what genius is gonna see this thread and say, Hey, I could prolly market that!!!!

Back