plastic

Look into Catalyst Racing and Airtech. They are the only ones I can think of that make decent aftermarket stuff that is unpainted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really dont wanna put that much into a set and it still be a stock color what it is is my bike was stolen and they screwed my plastic up pretty bad so im just wanting to get unpainted plastic and do my own paintjob

Most of those aftermarket guys in Hong Kong will do whatever you want with the fairings. If you want them unpainted with stickers un-applied, just ask. When I was asking about mine, they were very helpful.

Most of those aftermarket guys in Hong Kong will do whatever you want with the fairings. If you want them unpainted with stickers un-applied, just ask. When I was asking about mine, they were very helpful.

The problem is that the fitting would not be correct at all.I read alot from China and those made in Hong Kong.

I'm using aftermarket fairings and they fit fine. Well enough that I even got more when mine got scratched up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi.

I've been lurking around here for some time now. Looks like I have a reason to post something.

I'm actually dealing with easyfairings at the moment. My 08 hayabusa went down and i destroyed almost every piece of plastic on it.

It's been a month so far and no fairings. I'll keep you posted on what happens, but it's looking like i'm about to lodge my dispute with paypal. The guy will return your emails, but he has an awful lot of excuses.

sorry I couldn't be more help, but i will let you know how it all turns out.

I have an update for those who are interested.

I did get my fairings in the end, but they where complete garbage. easyfairing.com is a scam.

I have fit two other chinese made fairing kits to my friends motorcycles. These kits where great. There were minor fitment issues, but the end result was better than I would have ever hoped. these were kits purchased from ebay.

I wouldn't pay five dollars for the plastic i got from easyfairings. the quality of the plastic is horrible. they are badly scratch and marked. they will take many hours to get to a standard in which they could be painted (that wont be happening now). some of the individual pieces look like they have been cut out with gardening sheers. None of this comes close to the major issue. They just don't line up. not even close.

I fit all that was left of my original fairings after repairing the rest of the bike. everything is perfectly straight. so the fairings are defiantly the issue, and not the bike.

I will probably take some photos and start a new thread to warn others about this product. I really don't want to see any of you lose time and money on something so stupid. I just cant believe I fell for it. I'm not even that pissed off about the money. Now my bike will be off the road for months waiting for the genuine fairings to turn up. getting parts here in australia is difficult at the best of times. With charismas on the way. I haven't got a chance.

TLDR version. DO NOT buy anything from easyfairing.com. You will only waste your time and money. If you really can't get genuine fairings. The best alternative is ebay. Its cheaper too.

Back