yoshi swingarm?

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
hey guys! i just got me the finest machine on two wheels a couple weeks ago... but i'm confused about sumthin- the extended swingarm has a yohimura sticker on it, but i cant find such a thing anywhere on the web... any ideas on what might be going on here????

Yoshimura probobly made the exhaust on your bike and the previous owner put the sticker on the swingarm. Post a pic up. If its an aftermarket swingarm I can probobly ID it, If its a stock extended someone here can probobly tell you who did it.

k- thanks... i wanna know whats goin on with my bike so i dont look dumb when talkin 'bout it

bike 002-1.jpg

k... well that would explain why i cant find a yoshi xswingarm online...
thats kind of a bummer- thought i had a hard to find sumthin-sumthin...
thanks a ton!:thumbsup:

i know its kindof a preference thing- but why would he change out some yoshi's for some HMF's? i thought yoshi was generally considered the best around...

maybe one of the best around, but not "the best", there are several exhaust systems out there for these beast's and all of them are pretty good....

I'd say best overall performance-wise would be "Brock's"... :whistle:
Yosh's are great for performance and not giving people a headache tho.

I'm betting you'll find a scratch under that Yosh sticker! But I could be wrong. Like Jon said it is an extended stock arm. I'm not sure whose. I can tell it is not a McIntosh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we'll see tonight- gonna lose the sticker. dont want to misrepresent or cause anyone else any confusion!

He probly changed the exhaust to suit his taste. An exhaust isa quick way to personalize your bike.

What? What confusion? The only confusion going on here is you. That's an old school yosh sticker. I'd leave it on.

we'll see tonight- gonna lose the sticker. dont want to misrepresent or cause anyone else any confusion!

Alot of the top racers use the Akropovic exhausts...titanium and alot of research...quite expensive too..

I have a very rare Full TI yosh with just the open header of that system I put down 171/102 with a BMC race, small box mod, and a consevative tune from Schnitz on my 07. Since then i have put the can back on (couldnt stand the loud noise anymore) and had it retuned with a very aggressive map by Schnitz. I would venture to say its in the 175rwhp range

Back