Got the big girl nekkid!!

BigBadDodge

Registered
Snow started falling today, calling tomorrow to drop the insurance down for the winter and now she is under construction....and i must say these things are darn ugly without the clothes???
newbusa011.jpg

newbusa013.jpg

newbusa014.jpg

newbusa015.jpg

Thinking the EK ZZZ this long is not gonna be cheap:banghead:
newbusa016.jpg

And thus it begins:laugh:

Enjoy:laugh:

If ya get a chance when the arm is off or if ya can get a camera in there, can ya snap a pic of your grind job? I wanna compare and contrast with mine. :thumbsup:

Enjoy:laugh:

If ya get a chance when the arm is off or if ya can get a camera in there, can ya snap a pic of your grind job? I wanna compare and contrast with mine. :thumbsup:
Sure will, plan on pulling the arm off and making it nice and clean, did it originally but at times i think its not enough, dont wanna risk it with the new chain, first time i did it with the arm on and pissed off lol

E36 M3????
The skirts are thowing me off

Ah if you mean the silver car no its a 98 civic lol not mine i swear, actually shaving everything under the hood for a buddy of mine
10.gif

Whats the best way to support the bike with the arm off? Was thinking of welding up a frame off a wheel chock so it kept it in the air but also secured and straight...any ideas? I'm a fabricator so gonna make whatever it is :thumbsup:

I hung mine for the ceiling with ratchet straps on the frame, keeps the underside nice and open. Only problem with that is ya cant take the welder out and make something new:laugh:

Oh, and how mad is your buddy that your truck is faster than his car? :laugh:

Busa 240 006.jpg

Last edited:
May give that another try, did it that way before but without the wheel chock, luckily i had a buddy to hold the front end she was moving around a ton

May give that another try, did it that way before but without the wheel chock, luckily i had a buddy to hold the front end she was moving around a ton

Mine swayed around too, I wanted to hang the front and make the first Busa-swing, but thought better of that:laugh: But yeah, use a chock anyway, cant be too carefull

Wasnt real sure I want to open this thread with the name and all

Glad I did :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:rofl: You know you did!!

Take this time to put lights everywhere.:thumbsup:

Plan on it, just need to decide what color i'm painting to decide the lights

So in making an attempt to count my links on the chain (failed miserably i dont have that kind of attention span:rofl:) Noticed on the side plates its a EK DRZ, did some looking and found this on EK's site
530DRZ, 630SHB and 630SHB-Z are exclusively for drag racing and cannot be used on any street motorcycle.

Which being its a non oring chain would explain why its the loudest chain i've ever had as well as why it is so hard to keep rust off of as well. Where it was rubbing the frame from time to time i'm not risking it and getting the ZZZ.

Havent looked at the front sprocket yet(should have that apart tomorrow) the rear doesnt look bad but it doesnt look great either, they have right about 1500 miles on em but being the rear is a fancy chrome one i'm kinda thinking maybe the quality isnt the greatest. I'd rather replace both of em with what i know to be good quality stuff (both sprockets and chain were done by previous owner)

Any suggestions for good quality sprockets, front needs to be 1/4" offset and i'd like the rear to look good since its got chrome wheels

Back