State to state motorcycle transport services???

Takeuon

Registered
I know this has been asked before but I didn't find anything in my search.

I think I remember there being a couple companies discussed on here that specialize in the transport of a motorcycle??

Anyone have experience or can make any recommendations??

Mucho gracias

one happy customer here with ALLIED Federal (bought bike on ebay, seller in PA). Bike is strapped on a pallet, transported in an enclosed trailer, insurance included (extra coverage available), delivered to your doorstep. You get email alerts as the bike makes its transit.
I paid under $600. http://alliedmotorcycleshipping.com/
P.S. Also try asking your local bike shops who they use for transport

picture_story_650w_white.jpg

Last edited:
one happy customer here with ALLIED Federal (bought bike on ebay, seller in PA). Bike is strapped on a pallet, transported in an enclosed trailer, insurance included (extra coverage available), delivered to your doorstep. You get email alerts as the bike makes its transit.
I paid under $600. Allied Motorcycle Shipping - Federal Motorcycle Transport
P.S. Also try asking your local bike shops who they use for transport

picture_story_650w_white.jpg

Thanks fellas! I'll look into both of these :thumbsup:

Go to the website Uship.com. Awesome place to get quotes from businesses and individuals. I had my bike shipped using it

I've used AA Motorcycle Transport twice, Illinois to South Florida and then back, no issues and they were slightly less expensive than the other 2 companies I tried. I dont have their web addy handy but their phone number is 858-578-3336.

Depending on where your going, it can be expensive. $550 is good FL to NY, not so good FL to GA. Are there any that charge by mileage? My case is 700.

Hope this doesn't constitute 'jacking', but felt starting a similar thread would be redundant.

Just another +1 for JC Motors, when i bought my busa i had it shipped with them...

only positive experience with them..

Depending on where your going, it can be expensive. $550 is good FL to NY, not so good FL to GA. Are there any that charge by mileage? My case is 700.

Hope this doesn't constitute 'jacking', but felt starting a similar thread would be redundant.

The bike in question was transported using Allied Federal as mentioned in post #2 by kromdom. And from all reports the service worked very well. Tracking, customer service, care of the bike, etc. From Raleigh to Houston I believe was approx $550

FWIW anyways

For buying a bike or relocating the price isn't too bad. I was hoping to get my Busa to GA for the holidays, but for 1100 round trip it looks like I'll be renting a bike again if I wanna ride.

Back