My new bike just got delivered!!

Lubejobs42

Registered
About 2 weeks ago I was on Ebay looking for more stuff I don't need.
I was looking for stuff for my Busa but the only thing I would like to change is my swingarm. I have an 18" stretched swingarm but love the way the single sided swingarms look. The reason I haven't already changed my swingarm is most single sided swingarms i've seen are only 6" or 8" stretch. I figured that was as long as they can make a single side.

While on Ebay I came across the perfect swingarm! A single sided swingarm with a 18" stretch!! Absolutly sick!!

ONE PROBLEM!

it was attached to a bike.
Now I have a Saturday bike and a Sunday bike!!

new bike 13.jpg

new bike 6.jpg

New Bike.jpg

new bike 7.jpg

new bike 12.jpg

??? What do you do for a living and do you need an asistant? :poke: Nice rides... ALL OF THEM, including the LAMBO and THE PORSCHE :bowdown: :bowdown:

??? What do you do for a living and do you need an asistant? :poke: Nice rides... ALL OF THEM, including the LAMBO and THE PORSCHE :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thank you!! However, I have a bunch of cars but the Porsche is not mine.

Last edited:
Holy crap, you have some sweet toys! :bowdown:

Your lambo reminded me off a song lyrics by Young Jeezy "My president is black my Lambo is blue and ill be darned if my rims aint too":laugh:

Are the molded bottles for the air ride or ya got juice in there too?

Last edited:
Holy crap, you have some sweet toys! :bowdown:

Your lambo reminded me off a song lyrics by Young Jeezy "My president is black my Lambo is blue and ill be darned if my rims aint too":laugh:

Are the molded bottles for the air ride or ya got juice in there too?

4 bottles for Nitrous. 2 molded and 2 infront of the rear tire. The swingarm is actually used as the air tank for the suspension.

hi might i be so bold to introduce myself as your new best freind...lol...nice rides man...

Ive been looking for someone to adopt me. :whistle:

I think I may have found my new parent. :whistle:

Sweet rides Brother ( I mean Dad ) I actually like the looks of the flamed busa better but both are Traffic stopping beauties. Congrats on the New Ride. :thumbsup:

So how is my room coming along. ???

Back