Where do you guys buy your Mobil 1 oil?

Tiller

Registered
Do all of you guys that run the mobil 1 racing 4t 10w-40 oil buy it off of the internet or does your local dealer carry it?

I am pretty sure that my local dealer here does not carry it and it seems that people love this stuff so I was thinking about switching to it.

Where do you guys that use this oil buy it at? Websites?

Thanks

Auto Zone. Mine keeps it near their gear oil and 2 cycle oil.

AutoZone, but it seems like the ones around here never have more than 3 bottles and Busa takes 4... :banghead:

Autozone or Advance $9.99/qt. I also a fan of K&N oil filters with the 17mm nut built into the end. KN-138 is the part number.

Walmart. If your local Wally World does not have it, call around to other WW`s.
We have 4 here. 2 carry M1.

Autozone here for $8.99 qt.

The store manager at the local Walmart told me to bring in an empty quart of Mobil 1 M/C oil and they will scan the barcode and they will start stocking it.
So, take a bottle to your Walmart manager and tell them to stock it, DONE.

A bit of advice, when you check Walmart. Here in VA, the Mobil 1 motorcycle oil is NOT kept with other car and truck oils. Makes sense right? The Walmart here has an entire Oil Isle, on the other side of that isle they have this tiny section for motorcycles that has some off-brand gloves, motorcycle sun glasses, etc. This is where they keep the Mobil 1 M/C oil. Might be worth a look.

:beerchug:

Pretty common nowadays to see it carried at all those places above, cheaper at Auto or Walmart Stores than Motorcycle Stores.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back