I got it back

Goodwrench

Registered
First I want to thank everyone for the kind words when I posted about my bike getting stolen 2 weeks ago.
Well last night at 11:30 I got a call from police dispatch telling me they recovered the bike. I went and picked it up this morning and there is not even a scratch on it. The ignition cylinder wad drilled out and the front brake lever was broken on the end. They caught the scumbag that stole it and he has Very long rap sheet. This idiot didn't even take the tag off the bike which probably helped me out. Two years ago he was arrested for stealing a Uhaul truck and breaking into a Honda dealership and stealing 2 four wheelers and a motorcycle. He led the cops on a 90mph chase thru 2 counties and he only served 7 months for that and was out on probation when he took my bike. Hopefully he will be gone for a while after thus last arrest. Props to the officer for running his sorry azz down. Thanks again guys for the encouragement. By the way, anybody looking for an '03 with 13,500 miles its for sale. I have my eyes on an '08 for a deal I can't turn down.
Posted via Mobile Device

very, very rare to hear of a stolen bike being found.....not yet chopped to pieces !

very, very rare to hear of a stolen bike being found.....not yet chopped to pieces !

Yeah I never expected to see it again. I'm just glad I didn't pass the guy on it. I probably would be in jail instead of him.
Posted via Mobile Device

glad to hear she's back and ok, :thumbsup: i'd also buy a lottery ticket with your luck

Back