Good magazine?

Fastbikes! Nice eye candy in there!!!

MotorCyclist is about the only one I can stand that isn't TOTALLY biased as far as reviews. Not saying they aren't but not as bad as most.

Fastbikes is awesome, but super pricey here in the states!

I like Sport Rider, no cheesecake but some good reads, you might want to look into some of the UK import mags like, Super Street Bike. the have a few page 2 girls every now and then. I got my Rossi poster from them.

I like Sport Rider, no cheesecake but some good reads, you might want to look into some of the UK import mags like, Super Street Bike. the have a few page 2 girls every now and then. I got my Rossi poster from them.

Just wondering what makes Super Streetbike a UK mag when the writers talk about riding Mulholland Drive and dealing with the California traffic on the way to the office? Unless of course there is another mag with a similiar name, I don't know.

he's thinking "SuperBike"...

SuperBike magazine UK for motorbike reviews, motorcycle clothing and accessories tests, used motorbike reviews plus bike wallpaper

Both Superbike and Fastbike are UK mags and are very very good (IMHO)...
I enjoy their refreshing nonpolitically correct style, they write a foul word to be
funny and post pictures of guys wheelieing...but they are pricey. $10 each

I walk into the book store with my significant other and we each spend $20,
she walks out with 3 books and I walk out with two magazines :laugh:

CycleWorld is fairly good, love the Peter Eagan column...he seems to capture
what being a biker is all about.

Not a fan of MotorCyclist, I find a few of their column writers a bit on the dopey
side and then the annual all electric issue (seems like it anyway)...YAWN.
Go thru the whole issue in about 10 minutes...

Last edited:
Back