Gen1 Cool Unique Undertail

not too shabby, good find :thumbsup:
!BzBgwigBWk~$(KGrHqV,!jEEw5mP+TBOBMUK(NRQzw~~_12.JPG

not too shabby, good find :thumbsup:

Yeah i probly shoulda grabbed the picture and posted it :duh:
Im not a chrome guy but if i was doing a chrome theme this would go well. You dont find many things like this. Good undertails are a hard find for the Gen1. We are old and no one loves us :-(

If i thought it would fit halfway decent, Id buy it. My Gixxer600 had a Ebay undertail, it was IMPOSSIBLE to wire correctly. We tried everything, but the the signal wouldnt flash if the brakes were on. Since then, I stay away from Ebay wireing.

I still like the way it looks though.:thumbsup:

If i thought it would fit halfway decent, Id buy it. My Gixxer600 had a Ebay undertail, it was IMPOSSIBLE to wire correctly. We tried everything, but the the signal wouldnt flash if the brakes were on. Since then, I stay away from Ebay wireing.

I still like the way it looks though.:thumbsup:

Yeah its hit or miss on buying ebay stuff. You either get an amazing deal or a really cheap quality product. Ive bought tons and saved an unimaginable amount of money buying on eBay though :thumbsup:

Yeah i probly shoulda grabbed the picture and posted it :duh:
Im not a chrome guy but if i was doing a chrome theme this would go well. You dont find many things like this. Good undertails are a hard find for the Gen1. We are old and no one loves us :-(

HAYABUSA EURO UNDERTAIL - PAINTED: eBay Motors (item 200497747371 end time Nov-15-10 12:14:50 PST)

Also comes painted in OEM colors i guess... I just search hayabusa in eBay and look through the thousands upon thousands of items :laugh:

You forgot to grab the picture again!:laugh: Nice find; looks pretty sweet!:thumbsup:

Looks a lot like the Hot Bodies style of undertail. Same mold maybe. :poke:

My bike would be more suitable for the black colour.But the cons is its not as durable as stock,may crack at the sides.:whistle:

Back