2010 Sport Tire Article..

I was just getting ready to post this myself - Q2's rule (and with the specials out there, I've paid as low as $209 to my door)!

my Q2's lasted 2300 miles......

they only slipped 3 times (twice when i was 2up)

Well they did say the Shinko's are okay for straight up riding ..

Gotta LOVE the Qualifier !!

Great article! Read it at work by I phone! Thanks for the post! It confirmed how I feel about the Q2s and The Bt016s! I like both but Q2s for me due to price, level of traction and solid feel, and similiar to what I have been riding for years... Bridgestones. I know they talked about the 2 cts but they seem to describe how I felt about the Pilot Pures. Loose and squirmy... its a good tire but one that I dont feel comfortable going harder on! Thanks for the post!:thumbsup:

Been a proponent of the Q2's before they were even available! Was emailed a pre-release packet on them and their technology and knew right away it would be the tire to beat for awhile. :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

The Q2's are the same price as the PP at my tire guy.... may try them.... IN THE SPRING>>>> BURRR

Last edited:
You couldn't get me to put touring tires on my Busa, and I ride mostly straight up. I usually get rid of a tire because of the flat spot, before it wears out. But when I do get into the twisty's I want something that will work, JMO

I'd also like to see them do a sport touring or hyper sport touring tire test. This would look at tire wear, versus overall performance and price.

Back