helmet mohawks...any pics?

sportcustoms71

Registered
does anyone have any pics of there helmet with a mohawk? i have the RF-1100 Firestrike TC-2 and was thinking about putting one on. i know there might be some haters out there or might think it's stupid.....but if you have it post it up please:thumbsup:

not mine

31FYaF0IsWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
31fc6QUQcML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

31N9eKUJ2UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yeah, I know that they are illegal in some states and I really don't know why.
I'm thinking that it would be an easy ticket to beat.

In some states you are not allowed to modify your helmet, they consider a mohawk a modification. I think N.C. is one of those states.

I'm sorry, I don't get it.
All interaction I have had with people whom have sported the helmet Mohawk have been complete tools and or DBags. Maybe it was just my luck.???

i think a mohawk COULD be cool IF done right. i don't like those that are pictured here that look like fur or something. maybe if you had small crome spikes, glied on. subtle but custom

Realize now that you limit the people that will be seen riding with you if you get one of those...

i dont think patches are DOT approved, but i'm pretty sure they're legal. i dont see a ticket holding up for a mohawk, and could prob be seen as harrassment.

If done right would be nice,but at high speed hopefully your helmet wouldnt swayed to one side or another.:whistle:

Back