brake time

sweet tea man

Registered
Looking to replace front and rear pads on the 06 when I change oil at end of the month. Anyone tell me where to go? What brand? Looking for just a good OEM replacement
Posted via Mobile Device

many guys (me included), go with EBC HH pads. Tim (pashnit) sells them

I'm using Kevlar pads I got off Ebay. They work terrific and won't damage the rotors. Don't leave a bunch of dust and the price was good.!! :-)

ebc hh pads, SS lines and waverotors. One of the best mods you can do is upgrade your master cylinder. Single handedly the best improvement. Do a search for Vman(kevin), he did the master cylinder upgrade a few years ago. RIP Kevin, miss ya bud.

Last edited:
Most of our sponsors carry the EBC HH pads. Please shop from our sponsors. Guys these companies pay to advertise on this site, please support them!:rulez:

Most of our sponsors carry the EBC HH pads. Please shop from our sponsors. Guys these companies pay to advertise on this site, please support them!:rulez:

And be sure to tell them your from the Org.. They'll treat you right. Got my set-up through them and feel I got a good price on some great brakes! :thumbsup:

I tried to make the same suggestion in my earlier post (#2 above)

many guys (me included), go with EBC HH pads. Tim (pashnit) sells them

We have ebc hh in stock. Will make you a package deal and also let me know if you need lines and rotors also.:thumbsup:

Back