Happy birthday to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemi

Registered
birthday isn't until tomorrow, so i'm sure u guys are all waiting until the morning to wish me happy bday:rofl:. Turn the big 29 and can't wait for all the presents. Maybe u guys are being so secretive about it bc you're all pitching in to send a turbo my way!!!

birthday isn't until tomorrow, so i'm sure u guys are all waiting until the morning to wish me happy bday:rofl:. Turn the big 29 and can't wait for all the presents. Maybe u guys are being so secretive about it bc you're all pitching in to send a turbo my way!!!

...i'm keepin' my turbo bro,but happy birthday anyway.:thumbsup:

Damn he ruined the suprise, I guess seeing how its not a suprise we should just forget it :moon: :moon:

the wife/mother in law probably didn't get me too much, that's why i count on my hayabusa buddies, pm me if u guys need my address or paypal account

Happy birthday .
I sent you a turbo kit but it got returned because there was nobody home to sign for it ?
Since that happened and i don't have another ten bucks for shipping I decided to just keep it for myself .
After all it's the thought that counts right ?
:)

djxrodinaire, how do u like the M109? I am thinking about a cruiser in the near future and really like the m109r, not interested in the harley route. My main concern, is it comfortable for a passenger? If i do get a cruiser i have to get something the wife will like and be comfortable on the back, obviously i will keep the busa. No way in hell i'm gettin rid of it for a cruiser

blanca, yeah it's just the thought:goodboy: It's about U time posted back. After the tahoe/yukon incident it was like u dropped off the face of the earth. Good to see u back up and runnin again brother!!

happy b-day :beerchug: since you seem to already have several turbos on the way and can only use one anyway, i'll just keep this one :poke: :laugh: hope you have a great day!

After the tahoe/yukon incident it was like u dropped off the face of the earth. Good to see u back up and runnin again brother!!

The Cuban Dragon put him in time out.:laugh:

Happy Birthday Self.

Last edited:
Back