New programmer

Speedy-Cookie

Registered
Hey has any one tried out the new programmer from Two Brothers it's call the Juice Box Pro. just wondering cause I am a big fan of Two Brothers and on all of my bikes I have own I've always had there exhaust systems on my bikes. All but my H-D any info on the product would be a big help.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

I have tried to help a friend who had one on his 09 cbr 1k and I didnt like it. It gave him problems and he took it off. Went to a PC5 and was happier!

i saw that in my searches the other day....was wondering about it. i bet it would be a good idea to talk to some of the local dino guys and see what they say about it.

I was all set to get a PC5 until I learned about the ECU Editor. Have you looked into this option?

check the gen II section at the top, whole section on it. plan to get mine done soon :thumbsup:

Unless you're pretty tech savvy the power commanders are probably the easiest to work with as far as installing/removing maps, and the best known by most shops as far as tuning. Plus there's maps everywhere for them. Basically the simplest to work with for the layman. Thats what I would recommend, unless your more experienced and really want to take the time and patience to fine tune the juice box or ecu editor, or can find a shop that knows how to tune either.

Back