Help me!!! In jail for shooting my bike

2hip

Registered
Would u believe it if I told u that I just dropped the bike and almost puked from the damage I witnessed? I am aghast…and besides that I’m really pissed…snicker…something felt weird in the front end of the bike..was on a city street so turned a corner and deployed the anti-gravity device commonly known as a kickstand…guess it wasn’t fully deployed or the perverse nature of inanimate objects who are out to destroy human life swelled up and got me again…as I got off of the bike it rolled forward and over as I screamed obscenities heard within 3 counties will attest to…currently I am in jail for taking out my 45 caliber pistol and administering the coup de gras. Any person of any integrity at all would have done the same…How was I to know that the hollow points would splinter when striking iron and splintering into a hundred shards of hot metal…one, of which, found the interior section of the gas tank and detonated…to my surprise, of course…so, with the law suits, possession of an unregistered gun formally traced to the:whistle: killing of 3 cops in Oakland, the fire that caught the overhanging city tree on fire, and the two children who are in intensive care for 3rd degree burns from the napalm effect of the bike exploding…things are just beginning to calm down again.
Always remember Finagle’s law…it can cost you…well…everything…â€inanimate objects are out to get usâ€..u better believe it…I can attest to it…sincerely,
Please send lots of money for my legal defense..."they shoot horses don't they?"...

bike damage tip over 10-23-10 001.jpg

bike damage tip over 10-23-10 003.jpg

bike damage tip over 10-23-10 004.jpg

bike damage tip over 10-23-10 002.jpg

bike damage tip over 10-23-10 005.jpg

Hey Cap...ain't no decals on my bike...that is hand painted work of art..with real gold leaf...that is why i almost puked...

Hey Cap...ain't no decals on my bike...that is hand painted work of art..with real gold leaf...that is why i almost puked...

oh damn, i think i would have puked then puked again just to make sure i did the first time.....man oh man...sorry bro

Sorry for the tip over....even hurts worse with all the work you put in it.

Alan I can't tell you how bummed I am for you.
The first pics we see of it all back together and it's when it fell over :(

Very sorry and please let me know if there is anything i can do ?

Saiid...send lots of money...i have a 300 lbs gorrilla in the cell with swatstickers all over his forehead and he is making obnoxious sucking sounds...help....

Sorry to hear about the tip over! Have you done the kickstand mod? I almost did the same thing when mine was new. Cut into thekickstand to allow the kick stand to go forward about 1/2" over stock. Again I am sorry!

Look at it as an oppertunity to put a proper orange and black paint scheme on it. :poke:BTW I'm not seeing bullet holes nor fire damage.

I know the feeling though, dropped mine on it's side at a stop sign. Blacked out or fell asleep, woke up when I hit the ground. Gawd, is there anything worse than the sound of a bike hitting the pavement?

Gawd, is there anything worse than the sound of a bike hitting the pavement?[/QUOTE]

Pardini, yes, there is the sound of man crying like a little girl...:laugh:

Saiid...send lots of money...i have a 300 lbs gorrilla in the cell with swatstickers all over his forehead and he is making obnoxious sucking sounds...help....

Would you possibly mean Swastikas ?
I can send the gorilla a Samsonite suitcase to play with so he will leave you alone :)

Saiid...your kindness is ovewhelming...did my best with phonetics that i could:rofl: as for the samsonite suitcase i am afraid i will be dismembered after he has his way with me...send cash and a 45...with golden sabers...snicker

FP Tactical Levers look good. Not too bad.

You could get the blade swapped if you wanted.

Back