I gotta post this before Uncle Steve does

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
For those that have been to Hallett Racetrack and gone counter clockwise there is a hill there just after turn one called wheelie hill.... Here is the story....

We are having a good time, we come around turn 10 to the big front end straight, turn one is a highspeed curve. I go through turn 1 and Steve blazes past me just as I get on the throttle, I never stay in the throttle cause the next curve is a downhill left hander, #1 crash spot.... So Steve blazes by my pulls a wheelie and rides it up a ways, he says on the radio " I probably shouldn't have done that" I said back WOW" And now we have the photo that goes with this... Bear with me on the size, I bought the full size image for Uncle Steve today so I can have a poster made for him...... When I get it I will post it up in all its full size glory.... If you don't get it, look at his back tire...

uncle steve.jpg

uncle steve.jpg

Last edited:
Uncle Steve = Superman...WOW. Having spent the day circling the Barber racetrack with a little front wheel lift bringing the pucker. How do you respond to this pic? Unreal!

Somebody bring the pic that tops this...cause I don't think it exists.

WOW....did I say WOW.

For those that have been to Hallett Racetrack and gone counter clockwise there is a hill there just after turn one called wheelie hill.... Here is the story....

We are having a good time, we come around turn 10 to the big front end straight, turn one is a highspeed curve. I go through turn 1 and Steve blazes past me just as I get on the throttle, I never stay in the throttle cause the next curve is a downhill left hander, #1 crash spot.... So Steve blazes by my pulls a wheelie and rides it up a ways, he says on the radio " I probably shouldn't have done that" I said back WOW" And now we have the photo that goes with this... Bear with me on the size, I bought the full size image for Uncle Steve today so I can have a poster made for him...... When I get it I will post it up in all its full size glory.... If you don't get it, look at his back tire...

View attachment 205087

flying wheelie! :thumbsup: i do beleve i see some air under the back tire there :thumbsup:
Yee Haw! he didn't wipeout, so...groovy, looks like fun.

reminds me of Evel Knievel landing a jump.:cheerleader:

It was a fubar on my part, I was on the throttle too hard on that stretch of track. All who have been to hallet know "Wheelie hill" I never knew the rear tire left the pavement. Just thought the front end came up too high.

I keep going back looking at it, It has to be the best pic I have seen of a busa in action. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Very Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Steve.............Did you have to change your shorts after this ? :laugh:

busa.jpg

anyone see this one?? by the way that is sweet!!! i love the pic you should sell posters:)

The resale on that bike just went down...

For Sale Ad

2008 hayabusa
25,000 easy miles
only ridden to church on sundays
barely jumped

Back