Hit a curb, need wheels

roblhuillier

Registered
Hey,
I hit a lane divider curb this weekend and bent both wheels. I've been riding a long time and I can still learn new things.
Anyway, I need some info and help.
My bike is a 2008 busa. (The sticker on the frame says late 2007, though) The dealer and registration both say 2008.
Right, well, my question is will only genII wheels fit my bike or can I look through gen I as well.
Are there any good wheels deals out there. I'd like to stick with used/stock for price reasons, unless this fine website can give me others options.
From what I have seen on the web, my wheels can be straightened. The front is worse than the back. The front lost air, but the back tire still has full pressure; but with a bulge in the rim.
Ideas? Suggestions? Questions?
Thanks,
Rob

i have a set of brand new ones never ridden on road--i put custom wheels on my bike and these sat in the garage $350 for set
...... paypal is fine i can ship them next day

email me if interested bajabusa@aol.com

rob,
just noticed your last name: Lhuillier. Any chance you have relatives in the Philippines (Cebu)?

wow!!!! 350 that is a sweet deal...let me know if he doesnt buy em i will for sure!!!...errr nevermind they are gen 2 lol...i got all excited there.

rob,
just noticed your last name: Lhuillier. Any chance you have relatives in the Philippines (Cebu)?

Am not related, but I do get asked that everytime I talk to somebody from the Philippines. It seems that there is a big "pawn shop" in the Philippines with that name, too. Sadly, not related to that either.

The same thing happened to me on my Gen 1. After searching and searching I found that if you don't have good straight wheels to trade in chrome is only $50.00 more than the factory black (2007). It ended up costing around $650 shipped. I would say to get you rolling again go with Kilrbusa thats a great deal.
No offense to Kilrbusa but you never know who you are dealing with and before sending money maybe ask if he will set up an ebay auction for you to buy through or something to protect your money. JMO

Back