300 or 240

Depends on how you ride I expect. You can still ride a 240 through corners somewhat aggressive but probably not the 300. If its all for show then the 300 definetly looks better in my opinion. good luck choosing and welcome to the org.

Welcome aboard....I would go wit the 240. The 300 runs a jackshaft and you won't be as happy with it in the corners. You could always go with the 330 Out Side Drive (OSD) looks and handles great. Im sure BigRod will chime in on this soon....he can tell you first hand

This is only an opinion, I've only got a 200 rear, but I feel for the money a 240 just isn't visually big enough. When the time comes I think I will make sure I have enough money to step up to the 300. Of course I'm not a big corner carver either.

Welcome aboard....I would go wit the 240. The 300 runs a jackshaft and you won't be as happy with it in the corners. You could always go with the 330 Out Side Drive (OSD) looks and handles great. Im sure BigRod will chime in on this soon....he can tell you first hand

+1 ^^^

Ive got an All Things Chrome 240, it handles okay, it definetly makes itself known back there.

Like Dragracer said, if you can go to a 330 OSD ,I think thats the best option for gettin a fat backside

Last edited:
For the money....330 OSD is the KING for ride and show. A 240is ok but will have a slight offset appearance. A 300 will have a jackshaft and TWO chains to deal with all the time. The 330 OSD is balanced, one chain, a 330 you can rock thru the turnes ONCE you learn it and find that you can man handle it thru the curve.:beerchug:
You will feel the diff...on the 300 due to the jackshaft, you must be stretched at least 8 over...that where the handling diff comes from.
The 330 OSD can be 4 over to 12. I use to rock my old 330crapshaft 9 over thru switchbacks, but now Im 7 over and OSD....still rocking it thru the curves but with less work to do so.
If your the hard core everyday must drag knee....dont go over the 240 rear. BUT for the occational still lover the curves and knee down...330 is the max. A crazy 360 block...is just that, for around the block and show.

i would like a 240 but can you really get it low enough to drag a knee??

YEA...240 to problem. LIke I said...up to a 330 you can drag a knew BUT IT TAKE MORE WORKING EFFORT from the rider to do so. I might add a needed bigger set of ballz too:laugh:

Or just slider you but off the seat a bit further:lol:

For the money....330 OSD is the KING for ride and show. A 240is ok but will have a slight offset appearance. A 300 will have a jackshaft and TWO chains to deal with all the time. The 330 OSD is balanced, one chain, a 330 you can rock thru the turnes ONCE you learn it and find that you can man handle it thru the curve.:beerchug:
You will feel the diff...on the 300 due to the jackshaft, you must be stretched at least 8 over...that where the handling diff comes from.
The 330 OSD can be 4 over to 12. I use to rock my old 330crapshaft 9 over thru switchbacks, but now Im 7 over and OSD....still rocking it thru the curves but with less work to do so.
If your the hard core everyday must drag knee....dont go over the 240 rear. BUT for the occational still lover the curves and knee down...330 is the max. A crazy 360 block...is just that, for around the block and show.

I was under the impression from looking at their ads and site, that Roaring Toyz was offering the 300 in and OSD also. I would guess you know better having dealt with them though.

Roaring Toyz Billet Single Sided Swingarms

Looks like its offered as a single side OSD. :beerchug: HAD to go looking myself. It was eating at me.

It says it alright, they must off set it to make it work, but with people noticing and complaining about the 1/4-1/2 inch off set on a 240 the offset for that to work must beat least an 1 1/2 in or more. IDK, hopefully Roaringtoys will see this thread and clear things up

Yes...they do offer an OSD 300. WHat it is ...is a 330 OSD ARM set up with a 300 wheel using 330 wheel hubs. That puts the sprocket out inline with the OSD set up but your running the 300 tire. It is center also. BUt if you have the wider arm...why not run the 330?

Yes...they do offer an OSD 300. WHat it is ...is a 330 OSD ARM set up with a 300 wheel using 330 wheel hubs. That puts the sprocket out inline with the OSD set up but your running the 300 tire. It is center also. BUt if you have the wider arm...why not run the 330?

Didnt wanna lose handling:laugh:

Didnt wanna lose handling:laugh:

one you feel the 300.....might as well be on the 330. IF extreme handling was your thoughts....you would nt even be on a 300?

Like said....???if you dont want to loose any handling leave it stock ( tire, stretch, height..ect )

Thats OK...there is always ONE in the bunch...that DOESNT know cause they never have...only hear crap and believe the hype mith before having ballz to try it then comment:laugh: :thumbsup: to you any how.

Back