Verdict : Bike Cant Be Registered!

NewbieOnBusa

Registered
So finally yesterday i got my check from the dealership. I was reimbursed for

1. Down Payment
2. Payments Made On Loan
3. Money spent out of pocket for maintenance
4. Insurance

So i am sad that she is gone... but its time for new one... Ill be in touch .org .. See you guys soon :bowdown:

Thanks again for all your help and support on this. I was able to get everything i had put into the bike.

Love You All !! :bowdown:

So finally yesterday i got my check from the dealership. I was reimbursed for

1. Down Payment
2. Payments Made On Loan
3. Money spent out of pocket for maintenance
4. Insurance

So i am sad that she is gone... but its time for new one... Ill be in touch .org .. See you guys soon :bowdown:

Thanks again for all your help and support on this. I was able to get everything i had put into the bike.

Love You All !! :bowdown:

Glad it all worked out.:thumbsup:

Disapointing for sure but still a better ending that could have been..

Glad you got this sorted out in your favor. Now when you are ready to start looking for another Busa, I am sure you will use all the lessons learned from this ordeal. HINT: Get the bike checked before buying it (and that includes the TITLE)

Last edited:
glad they reimbursed you for everything you were out on this one...now, you can take that money and get an even better one :beerchug:

great outcome, now that you love the Busa, take your time, winter is coming and many good deals to be had.

Cool, u got to ride it for free.:laugh:
Im glad everything worked for u.
Now time to look for a new bike.:thumbsup:

Funny thing was that when they were handing me over the check the guy asked " so do you have a car ? We have great deals going on and you can use this money for down payment " :lol:

Funny thing was that when they were handing me over the check the guy asked " so do you have a car ? We have great deals going on and you can use this money for down payment " :lol:

RUN Forest, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Seriously though, glad things worked out for you.

Back