What is the Bash and what am I missin?

2010 Fall Bash

meet and greets at deals gap you can see threads in past org rides section. done twice a year

edit: All makes and models welcomed don't think because it's a Busa Bash that you aren't welcome

just preferred :laugh:

Last edited:
Next one will be held in April, last full weekend in April - that's the largest of the two Bash's.

What is the Busa Bash, where is it, how long is it and how can I be a part of it

The Bash is Usually held at the Philps Motel in Robinsville N.C. Its a greast place to meet and ride with the members here online who share the same love and passion of riding motorcycles....especailly the Hayabusa. The other benefit is the roads there make for some darn good riding and the views to match. Either way I recommend you come to at least one! After that you'll be hooked into trying to make serveral more! Great People Here!

I'm looking forward to my first encounter next spring! :beerchug: If at all possible you should come this next spring Rockethead you won't be the only new guy. My g/f and I will be two first comers.

For those who have been before, what do you usually take with you, if you take the cage? (grill, coolers, chairs,)? Any of this necessary? Not sure what to expect with time spent off the busa...........

The Bash is Usually held at the Philps Motel in Robinsville N.C. Its a greast place to meet and ride with the members here online who share the same love and passion of riding motorcycles....especailly the Hayabusa. The other benefit is the roads there make for some darn good riding and the views to match. Either way I recommend you come to at least one! After that you'll be hooked into trying to make serveral more! Great People Here!

thats sums it up pretty well:thumbsup:

Back