Not mine....but similar Superbyke

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I now have everything I need to do the final assembly of my 2 year long Hayabusa Superbyke project (except the radial frontbrake master cylinder soon coming from Tim @ PASHNIT).

I found another Busa that is so similar that I wanted to post it below, funny I never saw this one before but mine is pretty darn close in looks, its builder must have the same esthetic hardwiring as me! Doyle

PaulHayabusaUK.jpg

i like the look. are you choosing black too?

Great question....I am choosing BLACK to such a level that I started with a 2005 LE all black including frame. ALL parts are either polished or black (I even powder coated the calipers gloss black....I'm really excited to get it finished and "unveil" it to the org! Comin soon! Doyle

NICE! So, you're making what the B-King should have been?
If they'd truly made a naked Hayabusa, the B-King would have sold like crazy in the US! I love the B-King, but yeah...that's significantly sexier!

NICE! So, you're making what the B-King should have been?
If they'd truly made a naked Hayabusa, the B-King would have sold like crazy in the US! I love the B-King, but yeah...that's significantly sexier!

I totally agree with you....I never bad mouth the B King...an incredible motorcycle. It's just that, when you start with just a frame and Busa engine AS A PRIVATEER BUILDER, you are not strapped with all the international, federal and state requirements! I have the luxury of just assembling and installing WHAT I WANT on the bike.
At first, I wanted to get it done in 2 months, then I realized that by taking my time.....it'll be exactly what I want, it's really fun to savor and ponder what you want each part to perform and look like, by not hurrying there are less mistakes or $ spent on the wrong part.
And finally, I can't believe how LIGHT this thing is going to be for a 1300cc scooter!

The pics below are older, the bike is way more advanced now, but they're teasers!

P1030383.JPG

P1030381.JPG

P1030427.JPG

Your bike has that naked Ghost Rider look to it too! Curious how light you have gotten it! Wheelies any one!:whistle::laugh:

Back