Recommended replacement grips??

dsbunton646

Registered
I want to change the grips on my 08 due to a small cosmetic blemish on one of them. It appears a hungry mouse liked the taste of them:laugh: Just wondering which of the many grips you would recommend. I was thinking about something with a little more comfort to them like gel grips or something but not sure which ones are junk and which ones actually help. Any suggestions appreciated. By the way, I did see those d3 grips after a search was done. Not sure I want to spend a bunch of $$$ but maybe. Are they hard to install with that metal ring on the ends? And are they more comfortable than the stockers??? Thanks in advance.

I just bought some Pro Grip Superbike 719 Duo-Density gloves after reading about them here. $15. They're surprisingly awesome for the price.

I just bought some Pro Grip Superbike 719 Duo-Density gloves after reading about them here. $15. They're surprisingly awesome for the price.

+1 :thumbsup:

They do a great job of eliminating "ultimate rejection" (when your hand falls asleep) :whistle:

^Lol

I love Rizoma grips. Pricey, but best looking and great quality. You can buy matching ends as well.
rizoma_grips_sport-_line.jpg

They sponsor Randy de Puniet and a couple other GP riders that use their stuff.

You might want to try these, Might just cover up the cosmetics, Cheap easy fix, and they feel pretty good.

Grip Puppies - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for the Sport Touring Enthusiast at Motorcycle Accessories from California Sport Touring, Inc.

good idea.

what do you all think about custom crome grips? i really like these but am worried about comfort as i like goin fast and occasionally hit the back roads for sum twistie fun . I want some sort of diff grip. just weighing the options

A2952BP-2.jpg

I bought the throttle rocker for comfort. Safer (to me) than cruise control, as you still directly control the speed. They don't make your hand fall asleep either, since you can control the speed on highways with your thumb:
throttle-rocker.jpg

step1.jpg

Back