Free Busa

Goodwrench

Registered
That must be the idea the dirtbag piece of @$#* thought that stole my bike. Bike was stolen from right in front of my door sometime between midnight and 6am this morning in Gastonia NC. 03 black and grey with chrome wheels and D&D dual slip-ons. Had disk lock on but no alarm. The bad part is my community is sitting off the main road enough that whoever took it has to frequent the area. One way in one way out and they were brave enough to just take it. I hate a thief, just good for them that I didn't hear them. I can see the scrape marks in the driveway from the kickstand. Keep an eye on your bikes guys. Leeches are everywhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks. I would love to get it back. Cop told me she would put the vin and tag number in their database and if somebody got stopped it would show up as stolen. I doubt I will ever see it again. The next one will have alarm and GPS locator on it. Possibly a Gen II
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow.. Hate...hate... thiefs...Sorry to hear..
We'll keep an eye out for ya in these parts.

I hate hearing this crap. I think I could bust a cap in a thief and never lose 1 minutes sleep. I'll keep an eye out on this end of the state.

Thieves need to be beat to death slowly with a ball bat, then shot a few times, then beat some more for fun. In my opinion thats still getting off easy. I can't say on this forum what I'd truly do to a thief if I had the time....lets just say I would take my time :;):

Thieves need to be beat to death slowly with a ball bat, then shot a few times, then beat some more for fun. In my opinion thats still getting off easy. I can't say on this forum what I'd truly do to a thief if I had the time....lets just say I would take my time :;):

Not near painful enough, I was thinking razor blades, a little skin at a time and salt applied.

Man, I know that's got to be an awful feeling. Sorry some A$$hole got you. Maybe he'll wreck it and kill himself.

I'm sorry to hear this.... Hopefully it is found. Bike theives need a good licken. The bond between a man and HIS bike will rival just about anything else.

Hope the insurance pulls through for ya....

it wont do any good for the police to have vin etc. the theifs have gotten smarter now days. i bet it is in peices all ready and on ebay. they should be fried and quartered for dog food.

FYI on insurance. My 2003 and I hit a deer. State Farm paid $6300 less my deductible. Had all sorts of goodies on the bike so I bought it back. This may help you out in dealing with your insurance. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Unbelieveable! Sooo sorry to hear that! I always turn the key so that it "locks" the front in place on an angle.... I jst kinda figured they wouldn't make it far with it like that.... That is such a shame! I too hate theives! It seems like you have a lot of support here... If you find the guy, let us know.... Seems like we will be ready to take care of him for you.

Why was it not in the garage? ???
I don't have a garage. It is a townhome community. I always keep it on the back patio when I don't ride but I was planning in riding to work Thursday morning so I parked it in the driveway in front of my door
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Unbelieveable! Sooo sorry to hear that! I always turn the key so that it "locks" the front in place on an angle.... I jst kinda figured they wouldn't make it far with it like that.... That is such a shame! I too hate theives! It seems like you have a lot of support here... If you find the guy, let us know.... Seems like we will be ready to take care of him for you.
The handlebars were locked. The thieves had to pick up the bike to get it out of the driveway. I think its best I don't finx them because I would end up with a record for what I would do. Death is too good I want them to suffer agonizing pain the rest of their life. If there we laws that allowed thieves to be shot when caught these kind of things wouldn't happen
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear about your bike but thats why i always keep in the garage or in the back if there is no garage where I'm staying cant trust people. Hope you get it back or new one soon.

Back